Tuesday, December 30, 2008

e-Published Again!

I am so excited! After coming home from Christmas vacation, I discovered that one of my layouts is featured in the Scrapbooks Etc. newsletter. I had posted this layout MONTHS ago and had forgotten I even entered it. Such a nice surprise!

We had a wonderful time at the Cabin again this year. It started snowing on Sunday and snowed hard all the way through Christmas day. On Friday we had a great time sledding in all the nice powdery snow.

Kean made the MAFYES ("Most Amazing Fort You've Ever Seen") and both kids had a great time playing in it.
The only sad part was when Poe got lost and was discovered frozen to the ground after spending two nights in the snow. She survived fine tho and appears no worse for the wear. She even tried to stay behind at the Cabin and was caught hiding behind Papo's chair. Fortunately I found her and brought her home.

I hope everyone had a blessed and safe Christmas. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: