Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scraproom Reveal

As many of you know, since last November Jerry and I have been working on remodeling my Scraproom. Completely. Paint, floors, everything. Well, I am pleased to announce that it is finished! And I just love it.

The walls are a very pale pink, similar to a french manicure. The curtains and chandelier are from Ikea. The light on my desk is also an iPod dock.
For the flower jars, I saved Frappaccino bottles, spray painted the lids, and then stamped some tags for labels.
These jars are from Ikea and hold all of my brads, buttons, and small embellishments by color.
Jerry made this pegboard for me. Everything came from Home Depot. And where does all that lovely light come from? A Sun Tunnel-I just LOVE it! And here are a few things I altered especially for the room. The clock and clock face are Heidi Swapp.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love the room! You must me so excited!