Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Out on my Birthday...

Welp, I'm out of the contest. And got the news on my birthday too. Ah well. There will be other contests. There was some amazing work in there, so I'm not too bummed. Every experience is a good one and will lead me to where I'm supposed to be.

For this third challenge, we could do anything 70's. They probably didn't think mine was psychedelic enough. And truly I was putting it together VERY last minute. These are pictures of me from the 1970's-I was born in 1974.

Here's the layout I did:
So, I'm looking for another contest if anyone knows of one! School is out (finally) on Thursday, so I plan to scrap the summer away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Charissa :)
Sorry to see you go from the contest and just popped over to well done on getting that far and the amazing page you made.

Nicole said...

Happy Belated Birthday Girlie!
Sorry to hear you were bumped.