Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally, Some Work to Share!

I've had a few weeks' break from school while the kids are still in school, so I got a little scrappy time. I completed one layout and another is halfway finished. Plus I made a couple of thank you cards for Miriam's birthday.

In everyday life, Kean will be competing 5th grade and Miriam will be completing 1st soon. We were very pleased that Miriam was GATE identified which means she will benefit from all the fabulous teachers that Kean has had in the program. Jerry is working a lot, but we are happy for the work, just like everyone else. I am looking forward to starting a photography class next week, so hopefully I will get a good teacher and be able to take some better pictures. Be watching for my assignments over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: