Monday, September 22, 2008

*AAHHH!* I've been tagged!

I rarely ever respond to these by email, but I thought it would be fun to post here. Plus, it will give me a record of what is going on with me right now.

THE FIVE TAG

10 years ago I:
1. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy
2. I drove a white turbo Mazda 626
3. I lived in a studio apartment on P Street
4. I worked as a service clerk at a crane company
5. I was a single mom juggling child care and work

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Get an oil change in the van
2. Do my philosophy homework
3. Workout with Deena
4. Go to the chiropractor
5. Watch Edward Scissorhands again with the kids

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Sabra hummus with crackers
2. Sesame seed honey cashews from Trader Joes
3. Pretzel Thins
4. Candy corns
5. Fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hire a driver
2. Pay off my house
3. Put in a pool
4. Send my kids to private school
5. Buy an airplane and learn to fly it

5 places I have lived:
1. Oklahoma City, OK
2. Odessa, TX
3. Sacramento, CA
4. Newberry Park, CA
5. Lawton, OK

5 jobs I have had:
1. Burger King drive thru cashier
2. Babysitter
3. Accounting Assistant
4. Service Clerk
5. Mommy

I am tagging:
Sonda
Tonja
Jen Pells
Sharmaine
Sandra

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Okay, now I really must get to work! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks ;)
All done :)