Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School is...

FUN!!! Never thought I would say that, but I just started my Art Design Class today. I am working toward getting my degree and was pleasantly surprised that my prior two years spent at University were not a complete waste. Two classes this semester, three next semester, and I will be done!

So anyway, about my class...I was concerned that it might be too simplistic, I would have a disorganized or lame teacher, etc. But it was fantastic! My teacher is great, very organized, smart, and interesting. We are going to be doing LOTS of art projects (*whee!*) and I had no idea what most of the stuff we are going to learn is, so it should keep my attention. AND, I don't have to buy some expensive text book, just lots of ***ART SUPPLIES***

Considering how demanding this class should be, I'm really glad that I don't have a Design Team spot that would compete for my time. Guess God knows what He's doing after all.

No comments: