Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th. We had a lovely day that started with a parade in the Parkway neighborhood. Kean's Tang Soo Do class was in the parade and then they did a demonstration afterward. The weather was absolutely perfect.

Then we went to my friend Shannon's house, let the kids swim and jump on the trampoline, and ate an incredible meal. Kristine, Sara, and Deena were there also with their families. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends to spend the holiday with!

We are headed to Mount Tamalpais this weekend to camp with Deena and her family. I can't wait to get out of this smoky valley!

Below is a slideshow I put together with the pictures from the parade. Somehow the slideshow program cut off some of the pictures and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. :( Miriam took the last three pictures-not bad for a six year old!

No comments: