Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol

Okay, so I am a serious AI fan and I am really excited about the talent this season. Of the seven that are left, I think they all deserve to be there so it is really hard for me to pick a favorite.
But David Cook has really stood out to me as the most amazing and original artist. BUT last night he just plain sucked! I guess he's either throwing the competition so he can move on to other things, or he's already given every thing he can. I wouldn't blame him if he wants to move on after having to perform "Nine to Five" last week. *lmao*

On the other hand, Michael Johns seems to be blossoming as the weeks go on. He is such a sincere, down to earth guy who can actually sing Freddy Mercury really well. I thought he picked a great song last night AND sang the hell out of it. And it doesn't hurt that he's a smokin' hotty.

And Carly's performance last night was just plain weird. I bet she's going home after that.

That said, I am really not looking forward to Idol Gives Back tonight. Just not a big "Live Aid" type of girl. If I wanted to watch people raise money I'd watch PBS. I do think it's really great that they are raising so much money tho. AND for some great causes.

No comments: